I tend to do a lot of reflecting at this time of year. What did we do this year? How did we grow or change? What worked well? What didn't work? How did I do on my goals? What do I want to make happen in 2016?
With that comes an honest look at my blog and website and finding out what really resonated with all of you. I review search terms, blog topics, and popular pins on Pinterest, and look back on the most popular posts. I brainstorm content and themes for the coming year, start researching helpful resources, and outline a preliminary editorial calendar.
Last year, for the first time, I did a little round-up of the most-read posts in 2014 (read it here). Today, I'm continuing the tradition by featuring the top 10 posts from 2015. Enjoy!
1. 7 fun (musical) games for children's choir
2. How to plan a children's choir rehearsal (+ a free template!)
3. 20 helpful tips for working with middle school youth choirs
4. 50 invaluable tools and resources for children's choir directors
5. A round-up of piano assignment sheets (+ a free printable!)
6. A collection of children's choir prayers
7. 50 pieces for the small handbell choir (with resource links)
8. Top 50 favorite anthems for the small church choir
9. How to pray with your church choir + a few of my favorite prayers for choirs
10. 50 awesome choral warm-ups for church choir rehearsals
Do you have a favorite post? Anything you'd like to see me write about in 2016?