Creative ideas and resources for
church musicians and music educators
Practical tools to help you lead and teach with confidence
"As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace." - 1 Peter 4:10
Hello, and welcome!
I’m Ashley - church musician, music educator, writer, and creative entrepreneur.
From practical how-tos and resource recommendations to creative teaching ideas and planning tips, I'm here to help you do your best work: leading, teaching, and inspiring others with creativity and confidence.
Here, you’ll find practical, education-based content to help you do what you love well:
- Get creative and pedagogically-sound ideas for working with children’s choirs
- Learn fresh, new approaches to leading a church choir or ensemble
- Find unique inspiration for worship planning and music programming
- Learn about my systems and processes and how I plan out the year
- Hear about some of the latest church choir anthems and get my top picks
How can I help you?
I'm looking for fun, musical games for my children’s choir (I heard there’s an eBook?)
I'm looking for fresh, new (fully-
notated) vocal warm-up ideas
for my church choir
I'm looking for some new theme
ideas (and maybe a worksheet) for my next choir program
Online Courses & Workshops
Learn more about online offerings for church musicians and music educators.