I love this time of the year.
This week in between Christmas and New Year’s is always a time of rest and reflection for me - both personally and professionally. I look back on my goals for the year and evaluate what worked and what didn’t work. I also spend some time reviewing this year’s blog content and growth and learning more about what really resonated with you. Finally, I look forward to the New Year by setting new personal and business goals and thinking about new blog content ideas and outlining a preliminary editorial calendar.
It’s always fun for me to look back at the most popular posts of the year. Here are this year's top 10:
1. 15 Singing Games for Children’s Choir
2. 7 Fun Games for Children’s Choir
3. Clap Your Hands: 16 Clapping Games for Children’s Choir
4. Prayers for Church Choirs
5. 50 Awesome Choral Warm-Ups for Church Choirs
6. Free Music for Handbell Choirs
7. Top 50 Favorite Anthems for Children’s Choir
8. How to Create a Children’s Choir Rehearsal Plan
9. 10 Theme Ideas for Your Next Choir Program
10. 50 Pieces for the Small Handbell Choir
What was your favorite post this year? I’d love to hear!