Music school is great, but if you want to be a church musician in the 21st century, there are lots of things you're left to figure out on your own - things that simply aren't taught in most schools or private studios.
- playing and singing or playing and conducting at the same time
- accompanying and supporting choral and congregational singing
- harmonizing melodies (with and without chord symbols)
- finding cadence points and vamping in the moment
- creating modulations and transposing at sight
- improvising transitions and creating musical underscores
- playing 5-finger patterns in all 24 keys (12 major, 12 minor)
And the list goes on. Where do you start? How do you learn and develop these skills?
If you can relate to any of this, then this course is for you.