You know those ice-breaker games when someone asks you to share something unique about yourself? Something most people don't know? I can never come up with something. Last time I was asked this question, I said, "I eat my candy by color - and I always save the green ones for last." (Come on, I know I'm not the only one!) For today's post, I challenged myself to come up with a few other fun facts, and I thought it might be fun to share them with you! Here are 10 things you probably don't know about me (even if we've been friends for a while!). Enjoy!
10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I secretly start listening to Christmas music in September. (Or August.)
2. I was once part of a ladies' crocheting club - when I was 10.
3. I played the lead in a modern opera during my sophomore year of college.
4. I didn't start drinking coffee until grad school (though I still take it 1/2 and 1/2 with hot chocolate!).
5. I once had an oversized still life pastel drawing on display in a local bank.
6. I had the same pair of sneakers from 7th grade until grad school.
7. When I was growing up (and even into high school), I wanted to be a veterinarian.
8. I don't own a hair dryer.
9. We sang a lot growing up and my siblings and I became known as the "AMEN Singers" (first initials of our names, in birth order).
10. I had the chicken pox... twice.
Your turn! What do most people probably not know about you?