These last few weeks of the calendar year are always some of my favorite - time to reflect on a year well-lived and make big plans for the year to come.
Here are a few fun facts from this year:
2017 By the Numbers
Blog posts written: 81
Online courses created: 2
Online workshops created: 4
Videos recorded: 31
Emails written: too many to count!
Site visitors: 125,000+
Page views: 295,000+
I love looking back at where I started at the beginning of the year and all the things I learned, created, and experienced these last 12 months. But even more than that, I love learning about your favorites - what resonated with you, what was most helpful, what you've been able to use in your ministry and teaching.
So, I dug into the analytics and tallied up the numbers - the results are in! Here are the top 10 most-read posts of 2017 (in rank order):
Top 10 Posts of 2017
- How to Teach Your Children’s Choir to Sing in Parts
- 40 Call-and-Response Songs and Games for Children’s Choir
- Free Music for Church Choirs
- How to Develop Children’s Singing Voices in Choir
- Worship Planning Theme: The Good Shepherd
- What to Teach When in Children’s Choir: Younger Elementary
- Handbell Notation Guide [Infographic]
- Music for Stewardship: 40 Songs, Hymns, and Anthems
- Using the Narrative Lectionary: Recommended Resources
- 12 Practical Transition Songs to Teach to Your Children’s Choir
Which one is your favorite?
Have a topic idea for next year? Please leave a comment below. I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!